Could you help us support our vital campaigning work?
The contaminated blood scandal has dominated our community for almost 40 years. We will never forget those who died, and we will always fight for their families and those who survived their infections.
There is still so much support and campaigning work to do – and we need your help to do it
A gift from you will help us to continue to campaign for:
· Full compensation for the infected and affected
· A rapid compensation process to be agreed before the end of the inquiry
· Fair, on-going regular support payments
· Research into ageing with HIV and/or hepatitis C
· Lessons to be learnt on safety of future medicines
The contaminated blood scandal has had a far-reaching effect on our community, extending to children and grandchildren of those infected 40 years ago. Together we can support those who need it and ensure that future generations receive the best, safest treatment available.
£25 could help us run campaigns to continue to lobby the government for full compensation and ongoing support to those affected.
£50 could help us fund research into and report on ageing with HIV and hepatitis C, so we can better understand what our community requires.
£100 could ensure that we continue to have our dedicated team on hand to help everyone who needs us.