Youth Camp 2024
- 24 Jul 24 - 28 Jul 24 at 2:00pm to 1:30pm
- Whitmoor Lakes, Barley Green Ln, Lichfield, WS13 8QT
- Free to members
- All Events , Member Events
Calling all children with a bleeding disorder and/or their siblings aged between 9 and 15 years! We are thrilled to invite you to our highly anticipated residential Youth Camp in the beautiful Whitmoor Lakes, Staffordshire, from the 24 – 28 July 2024.
Get ready for an unforgettable experience filled with fun, adventure, and the opportunity to create lifelong memories. Our Youth Camp is designed to provide a safe and inclusive environment where you can connect with others who understand your journey and build lasting friendships.
Prepare yourself for action-packed days filled with thrilling activities that will push your boundaries and ignite your sense of adventure. From exhilarating sailing to the heart-pounding excitement of a zip wire, you’ll have the chance to explore the great outdoors like never before.
Unleash your inner explorer with orienteering challenges that will test your navigational skills or conquer your fears as you take on the high ropes and abseiling courses. Our challenging team-building activities will bring out the best in you, fostering resilience, communication and problem-solving abilities that will serve you well beyond Youth Camp. Volunteer haemophilia nurses and a physiotherapist will also be on hand to provide any medical treatment, if needed.
We aim to welcome all children who want to participate in our youth camp. However,
- we are unable to provide one-on-one supervision for children with special needs
- we will prioritise places for first-time attendees.
The accommodation is separated into lodges, which includes all the shared ensuite bedrooms plus a lounge area. Room assignments will be made based on appropriate gender and age groups. The centre has a large dining hall so our whole group can sit together for meal times. They will be provided with three meals a day. Allergies and dietary needs will be pre-submitted. We understand that each child has their own unique preferences when it comes to food, however, we are unable to accommodate individual requests for alternative meals beyond what is provided on Whitemoor Lakes set daily menus.
Join us for an extraordinary journey where you’ll discover your strength, forge lifelong connections, and create treasured memories. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to be part of Youth Camp 2024!
- Registration is open from Monday 8 January 2024 (until 7 April 2024) via ticketsource.co.uk.
- Registering for camp does not guarantee a child a place at camp due to high demand. Limited places available.
- Allocated places will be offered by the end of April 2024. Successful applicants will be notified via mail and email.
- If you register your interest after the closing date, your name will be added to our waiting list.