While we are not able to provide welfare rights advice or personal medical reports, we do have some resources that will help with your application and can signpost you to further sources of support. Your haemophilia centre is also there to help you with your benefit application forms.

Benefits for Adults

What disability benefits are adults entitled to in the UK? In the UK, there are…
Read more Read more

Benefits for Children

If your child has just been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder, here’s our summary of…
Read more Read more