The challenge is on!
Written by Jessica Bomford, May 24, 2023
Join our 36 Challenge and get active to raise money. Working at your own pace, our challenge aims to bring our community together to try new activities and raise much-needed funds at the same time.
We know it’s really tough to raise money at the moment, but we need your support more than ever. Every donation we receive helps us to continue providing our events and services free to our members.
With over 36,000 individuals in the UK affected by genetic bleeding disorders, our 36 Challenge also helps to open up conversations about living with a rare genetic bleeding disorder. Help us to raise awareness about genetic bleeding disorders by signing up to this challenge and talking to your friends and colleagues about it.
Choose a brand-new challenge or step up something you already love. Push yourself to achieve 36, 360, or even 3,600 repetitions, steps, or minutes of your chosen activity. Whether you do this alone or with a team of friends, family, or colleagues, you’ll be part of #Team36.
Join us in this virtual challenge and make an impact on the lives of those living with bleeding disorders in the UK. We’re here to support you every step of the way.
We’ve put together a range of 36-themed challenges to inspire you, including:
- Run 3.6 kilometres every day for 36 days
- Walk 360,000 steps in a month
- Cycling 36 miles per week
- Try to achieve 36 minutes of exercise every day
- Do an hour of yoga for 36 days
- Swim 360 laps at your local pool
- Strengthen your core with daily planks, gradually building up to 3.6 minutes
- Push your limits by completing 36,000 crunches or squats in a month.