Guide to getting involved
- Hold a red themed event – cocktails or mocktails/cupcakes or traybakes!
- Paint it RED – your nails not the town! Why not use your special Talking Red nail polish and go red for the week with friends?
- Bake it RED – cakes with red icing, strawberry sundaes or a completely red dinner party – get creative with red foods and enjoy with friends and family!
- Big Red Quiz – download the full quiz to do for fun with friends
- Hold a cake sale, coffee morning or lunch with a red theme and ask for donations
- Have a wear red to work, college or school day and ask your colleagues to pay a £1 each
- Text TALKINGRED to 70085 to donate £3
Awareness in your area
- Ask your local GP surgery, pharmacy, library etc to put up the Talking Red poster (contact us for more if needed)
- Share the Talking Red symptom cards with friends/colleagues
- Tell your local newspaper/radio station about Talking Red – you can send them some photos of your event too
- Post and share your Talking Red photographs using #TalkingRed
- Share our Talking Red posts on Facebook and Twitter
- Use the hashtags in any posts you make #TalkingRed
Talking Red LogoDownload
Talking Red guideDownload
Talking Red awareness posterDownload