Whether you or someone in your family has been recently diagnosed, you have been living with a bleeding disorder for many years, or you simply want to find out more, our range of publications offers reliable information for you and your family.
Written by clinical specialists and reviewed by health professionals and people affected by bleeding disorders, all our publications are free and delivered throughout the UK.
Download PDF versions of our publications:
- Schools booklet
- Schools Poster
- Membership leaflet
- Understanding Von Willebrand Disease
- Understanding Haemophilia
- Dental care for adults with a bleeding disorder
- Sex and bleeding disorders – this booklet focuses on sexual health and wellbeing for young adults.
- Rare bleeding disorders
- Bernard-Soulier syndrome
- Factor 2 deficiency
- Fibrinogen (factor 1) deficiency
- F5F8 deficiency
- Combined II, VII, IX and X deficiency
- Factor V deficiency
- Factor VII deficiency
- Factor X deficiency
- Factor XI deficiency
- Factor XIII deficiency
- Glanzmann Thrombasthenia
Ageing with a bleeding disorder – social care