Following the Infected Blood Inquiry
There are lots of ways to keep up to date with the Infected Blood Inquiry through The Haemophilia Society.
- Weekly summary of inquiry evidence during public hearings.
- Regular newsletters to keep you up to date with inquiry news.
- Private Facebook page which has regular updates during inquiry hearings and offers a safe place to discuss the inquiry with others infected and affected. You can apply to join here – please remember to tell us why you want to be part of the group.
- Dedicated Twitter account with the latest inquiry news. Follow us @HaemoSocUK_PI
- Live feed to watch the inquiry during public hearings
- Our public inquiry team would be happy to help with any questions about the inquiry. Call Debra or Jessica on 020 7939 0790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org