Take part in this thrilling Zipline experience and raise vital funds for those living with haemophilia in the UK. You will be raised in a basket by a crane to around 30m. From there you will land on the scaffold tower on the opposite side of the river. If you are brave enough to keep your eyes open, the views across Glasgow are incredible!
- You will be allocated a slot between 9.00am and 4.30pm
- Maximum weight limit is 17.5 stone
- Minimum weight limit is 6 stone
- Please arrive at the registration point at least 30 minutes prior to your allocated zipline time to be registered and fitted with safety equipment
- The £30 registration fee is non-refundable
- Minimum sponsorship: £100
To register your interest in this event, please fill in your details below and one of our team will be in touch.