The agenda is:
- Introductions and Apologies
- New Contaminated Blood Support consultation
- Aspects of the new proposals
- The new scheme administrator
- Plans for engagement
- Proposed meeting with Lord O’Shaughnessy
- Update on actions from the last meeting
- Expanded membership of the APPG
- Hillsborough-style inquiry and letter to Bishop James Jones.
- Submission to the Health, Disability and Work Green Paper
- Update on correspondence with Alliance House and scheme administrator trustees
- Dates of the next meetings
If you have any further questions please contact Jeff Courtney on Jeff@haemophilia.org.uk or Diana Johnson’s office on firstname.lastname@example.org.